Africa Business Communities, operating in The Netherlands and Ghana, will open office in Kenya in May 2013.
We are looking for full time Business Journalists/Webmasters for our Nairobi office.
Your work will be:
– Writing articles and interviews
– Running our social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
– Copywriting (letters, business proposals)
We would like you to be:
– Eager to work hard
– Young or young in spirit
– Open minded and eager to learn
– Able to work independently
– An experienced journalistic writer
– Someone who understands business in Africa
– An experienced online journalist (able to work with content management systems)
– Experienced in social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
– African (any African nationality will do). Having said that: You must live in Kenya. We are NOT interested in applicants who need to relocate from another country
Although not required, we encourage bilingual journalists (English-French or English-Portuguese) to apply
If you like the job and you do NOT meet the demands; please DO NOT APPLY!
If you like the job and you DO meet the demands, YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO APPLY!
– Your application letter
– Your CV (including the link to your LinkedIn profile)
To Bas Vlugt, founder Africa Business Communities